— Make a peaceful home where learning happens.
— Little kids may come to work at the table or play freely as they wish.
- English Language Arts and Visual Art.
- Art: Drawing, coloring, cutting, gluing, stickers.
- Reading: Gary Schmidt, Poetry for Young People: Robert Frost. Poems of Winter. Page 32-37.
- Dictation: Robert Frost, A Patch of Old Snow. Discussion, illustration.
- Writing (T + L): Letters. Handwriting Without Tears. Review: F, E, D, P, B, R, N, M, H, K, L, U.
- Spelling: The Ordinary Parent’s Guide to Teaching Reading. Lesson 41: Ending Blends: Double Consonants. Page 92, 93.
- Grammar: First Language Lessons, Level 3. Review: Lesson 30, 32. Diagramming sentences. Subjects, predicates, nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and direct objects. Page 127-131, 134-140.
- Quiet reading.
- Read and Repeat (T + L): Phil Roxbee Cox, Big Pig on a Dig. Phil Roxbee Cox, Toad Makes a Road.
- Second Class: Mathematics.
- Workbook: Jump Math 4.2. Decimals. Page 263, 264, 265.
- Little kids have naps or quiet play time.