— Make a peaceful home where learning happens.
— Little kids may come to work at the table, or play freely as they wish.
- First class: English Language Arts and Visual Art.
- Art: Drawing, coloring, cutting, gluing, stickers.
- Reading: Robert Frost, Dust of Snow.
- Dictation: Robert Frost, Dust of Snow. Discussion, illustration.
- Writing (T + L): Letters. Handwriting Without Tears. Review. New letters: V, W, X.
- Spelling: The Ordinary Parent’s Guide to Teaching Reading. Lesson 42: Ending Blend: CK. Page 94. The ABC’s and All Their Tricks. Page 99.
- Grammar: First Language Lessons Level 3. Lesson 32. Diagramming sentences.
- Quiet reading.
- Read and Repeat (T + L): Phil Roxbee Cox, Fox on a Box. Phil Roxbee Cox, Frog on a Log.
- Second Class: Mathematics.
- Workbook: Jump Math 4.2: Decimals. Page 266, 267, 268.
- Little kids have naps or quiet play time.