— Make a peaceful home where learning happens.
— Little kids may come to work at the table or play freely as they wish.
- Sorting, organizing, and cleaning.
- Art: Drawing, coloring, cutting, gluing, stickers.
- Quiet reading.
- Read and Repeat (T + L): Phil Roxbee Cox, Ted in a Red Bed. Phil Roxbee Cox, Sam Sheep Can’t Sleep.
- Read Aloud (T + L): Margriet Ruurs, A Mountain Alphabet.
- Second Class: Mathematics.
- Workbook: Jump Math 4.2. Decimals. Page 269, 270.
- Little kids have naps or quiet play time.