— Make a peaceful home where learning happens.
— Little kids may come to work at the table or play freely as they wish.
- First class: English Language Arts and Visual Art.
- Art: Drawing, coloring, cutting, gluing, stickers.
- Reading: Robert Frost, Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.
- Dictation: Robert Frost, Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening. Discussion, summary, illustration.
- Writing (T + L): Letters. Handwriting Without Tears. Review.
- Spelling: The Ordinary Parent’s Guide to Teaching Reading. Lesson 43: Ending Blends: LK, LB, LP. Page 96. The ABC’s and All Their Tricks. Page 168, 173, 210.
- Grammar: First Language Lessons, Level 3. Lesson 40, 41, 42. Diagramming sentence types. Page 177-190.