— Make a peaceful home where learning happens.
— Little kids may come to work at the table or play freely as they wish.
- First class: English Language Arts and Visual Art.
- Art: Drawing, coloring, cutting, gluing, stickers.
- Reading: Gary Schmidt, Poetry for Young People: Robert Frost. Poems of Winter. Page 36.
- Dictation: Robert Frost, The Wood Pile. Discussion, 2 pages = 2 illustrations.
- Writing (T + L): Letters. Handwriting Without Tears. Review.
- Second Class: Mathematics.
- Workbook: Jump Math 4.2. Adding and Subtracting Tenths. Adding Hundredths. Page 275, 276.
- Little kids have naps or quiet play time.
- Third Class: Visual Art.
- Watercolor Painting.