— Make a peaceful home where learning happens.
— Little kids may come to work at the table or play freely as they wish.
- Sorting, organizing, and cleaning day.
- Art: Drawing, coloring, cutting, gluing, stickers.
- Morning recess: free play, puzzles, quiet reading.
- Get lunch ready.
- Kids empty the dishwasher, set the table, sort and fold any laundry.
- Kids clear the table, load the dishwasher, and sweep the floor.
- I finish tidying up and any other mid-day chores.
- Visit someone, play outside, go to a park, or free play.
- Afternoon recess, snack, and tea.
- Free time.