— Make a peaceful home where learning happens.
— Little kids may come to work at the table or play freely as they wish.
- First class: English Language Arts and Visual Art.
- Art: Drawing, coloring, cutting, gluing, stickers.
- Memorize: Robert Frost, A Patch of Old Snow.
- Writing (T + L): Letters. Handwriting Without Tears. Review: F, E, D, P, B, R, N, M, H, K, L, U, V, W, X, Y, C, O, Q. New Letter: G.
- Spelling: The Ordinary Parent’s Guide to Teaching Reading. Lesson 50: Beginning Blends. Page 106, 107. The ABC’s and All Their Tricks, Page 95, 130, 212. Write 4 sentences using various spelling words.
- Grammar: First Language Lessons, Level 3. Lesson 48, 49, 50, 51, 52. Prepositions, prepositional phrases, and the direct object of the preposition. Page 209-232.
- Quiet Reading.
- Read Aloud (T + L): Tom Dunsmuir, There’s No Place Like Home. Emily Perl Kingsley, The Sesame Street Pet Show.
- Playing UNO with T + L.
- Second Class: Mathematics.
- Workbook: Jump Math 4.2: Subtracting Hundredths. Page 277, 278.
- Little kids have naps or quiet play time.
- Sorting, organizing, and cleaning.