— Make a peaceful home where learning happens.
— Little kids may come to work at the table or play freely as they wish.
- First class: English Language Arts and Visual Art.
- Art: Drawing, coloring, cutting, gluing, stickers.
- Memorizing: Robert Frost, A Patch of Old Snow. Robert Frost, Dust of Snow. Robert Frost, Now Close the Windows.
- Writing (T + L): Letters. Handwriting Without Tears. Review.
- Spelling: The Ordinary Parent’s Guide to Teaching Reading. Lesson 52: Beginning Blends. Page 110, 111. The ABC’s and All Their Tricks. Page 88, 138, 246.